I don’t usually make wishlists, either on the blog or in real life. I mentally jot down clothes, accessories, or beauty products I’d like to buy and then usually I go ahead and buy them. I believe that wishlists remain just that…wishlists. Items that we’d love to have but are way over our budget or don’t fit our style or body shape. See numbers 1 and 7 above…they are some goodies form All Saints, a brand I truly love and I’m lucky to own couple of their pieces, but 120 € for a woolen dress is a bit over my budget right now! The same goes for the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay (No3)…I know it’s coveted by beauty and fashion bloggers alike, but at 45€ it’s out of the question too…Anyways, the rest of the products are stuff I’ll probably buy sooner or later, so let’s get on with what’s on my list…
1) I love grey color…I probably own too many grey knitwear (an All Saints cardigan included) but wouldn’t say no to a dress like this one.
2) I saw this Zara bag on a blog the other day and I liked how much it resembles the Chanel Boy bag, so I’m adding it to my list. It’s a crossbody bag and I appreciate that for security reasons!
3) The Naked 2 palette…well if I ever decide that I’ll make do with one and only one eye shadow palette for a long time, this would be it.
4) For a long time (and I blame reading fashion blogs for that) I’m thinking of getting a pair of black leather shorts. I believe that they’d go great with knitted tops and cardigans, black tights and ankle boots…I’ve made quite an outfit in my head, haven’t I?? Thing is, I don’t know if I’d look good on leather shorts.
5) I was browsing (accidentally, honestly) Beauty Bay the other day and I stumbled upon Pai Skincare, which are made for sensitive skin. Since I have sensitive AND combination skin I was delighted to see this cream with Thistle and Geranium for sensitive and combination skin. I have a face cream right now, so this goes on the list for future reference!
6) This one…I’m definitely getting this one. It’s a micellar water by Bioderma, which is used as make up remover. It is prized by makeup artists both in NYFW and LFW. You can read a review at Amelia’s blog here.
8) and 9) These are two products for Le Petit Marseillais that I’d buy if I hadn’t an overflow of body lotions already!! They are a body butter and a dry oil both containing Argan Oil. When I’m done with the stuff I have, I’d like to try them out.
10) Last on my list is a nail polish by Korres in light grey. As you can see it’w a grey-ish brown and that’s what I like about it. It will make a nice muted/natural fall manicure!
So my dear readers what are you lusting this fall?? Is it about items you will definitely buy or just daydreaming?